Push Back Rollers
Push-back Rollers – a dynamic storage solution based on the CR18 Pallet Racking System and including wheel/roller conveyors. Ideal if you're storing bulk goods on pallets according to the Last-in, First-out (LIFO) principle.
Once a pallet is picked from the pick-face, the rest roll forward automatically under a controlled speed. Up to 9 pallets can be stacked in this way.
Push-back Rollers can also be used to provide additional storage space in otherwise unusable areas, such as above cross-aisles or around dock-levellers.
Our Push-back Rollers offer the following features and benefits as standard:
- Up to 75% increase in storage capacity compared to conventional storage
- Operations reduced to a minimum
- Quick and easy access to all channels
- Maximise floor space
- Ideal for bulk storage and cold store
- Accessible by LIFO principle
- Very high occupancy rates compared to Drive-in Racking or Block-stacking.
- Channel Depth: Up to 9 Pallets (subject to maximum load on pallet)
- System Height: Up to 13,500mm